VNA Private Care is run by nurses and our staff emulate the role of a caring family member and are carefully selected to meet your specific needs and requests.
VNA staff* have years of experience and are truly compassionate and professional, ensuring that you or your loved one remains healthy, dignified, and independent. You can rest assured knowing that a reliable VNA caregiver is in your home, providing the quality of care that North Texans have trusted for over 80 years.
*Registered Nurses (RNs), Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) and Medical Social Workers (MSWs)
VNA Staff Is Held to a Higher Standard:
- Pre-employment Drug Testing for All Employees
- Pre-employment Criminal Checks for All Employees
- Thorough Reference & Criminal Background Checks
- Thorough Competency Checks
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia-Trained
- Fully Insured
We Provide Quality Care:
- RN Assessment & Supervision
- RN-LVN-Aide Field Staff
- Licensed by the State of Texas
- Specialty Programs